
I have made a huge leap of faith today. Well, actually, I made the leap last week, I just took the final step today!
I have turned in my notice for my job with Bunce Rental.
The faith part has to do with money, of course. I am so excited about this change, but so scared at the same time. But somehow totally confident that God will work it all out. The job I'm taking is with my church and will pay me 1/3 of what I was making at Bunce. However, I will have NO gas to pay for, NO more commuting, and twice as much time with my child as I've had since I got my full-time job!

In some ways, making this decision was so hard, but on the other hand, it just brought me closer to God. I had to pray like I haven't prayed since my daughter was conceived. Plus, I had to LISTEN like I've never listened before! And I actually got it! I never "heard" God speak, but He definitely let me know what was going on! Man, I just LOVE GOD!

No comments:
Post a Comment