Monday, March 30, 2009

Baby Stevens' Gender

Chris and I went to the ultrasound appointment, today. We decided a long time ago that we wanted to find out the gender of our unborn baby, mostly to make shopping easier, but also the curiosity thing. Plus, his sister was DYING to know!

Anyway, the ultrasound technician was so sweet. She told us everything she was looking at, even when we were totally clueless about what we were seeing. She let us know how many pictures she was going to take and the whole deal.

The first thing we looked at was the baby's profile.



We then looked at the baby's face. It's a little creepy, but it's so skeletal just because there is very little fat on the baby, right now.


We looked at the head, next. Then she measured the head (numerous times)

After the head, we looked at the spine and stomach, the heart, kidneys, and some other things. Mostly to make sure placement is right and that everything is there.

Then we looked at the legs and feet. This is a foot.


Next were the arms and hands. Here is a hand (the thumb is up, the fingers spread out below it).


Lastly, we found out what we're having!

Because it's small, I'll tell you. It says, "I'm a GIRL!"

We're thinking of names, now. We've got Cadence, so far. I'll keep you updated!

No comments: