I've decided to get off my duff and blog again. Just been busy doing everything but this!
So a quick update...
My parents came out in February and we spent a nice 3-day weekend with them. We even went to Ocean Shores (a first for most of us, I think!). Unfortunately, Chris had to work, so we decided we should go anyway.
Arianne is helping my dad "launch" the kite
Since then, we've been just kind of existing! We take walks as a family as often as possible. We're also in great anticipation of finding out about the baby's sex! (For those who don't know already, I'm pregnant. Expecting the baby around August 21)
Last Friday, Arianne's school hosted the Reptile Man. That was fun! We all went, and took the neighbor boy, too.


Then on Saturday, I took Arianne to a promo deal at Premier Martial Arts. She got to break a board! She was so proud of herself! She broke hers in three pieces, then had the instructors sign the pieces.
We don't have any big plans for the near future, but I'll try to keep up on this better! God bless you all!

No comments:
Post a Comment